Mid year Break

Cant believe that is already the end of April! Time is going by way to fast for my liking but I reckon that’s because I am having so much fun!

April has been a huge month filled with my two week break from Uni which I took it upon myself to do a bit of travel and experience Australia! The first week I went on a road trip through south Australia and Victoria went as far out to see the great ocean road and spent many nights visiting different friends that I’ve made at Uni It was really cool to see where they live and I got to experience Australian farm life which was fun! My second week of holidays I travelled to Sydney and meet my best friend form home Brittany we had an amazing time even considering that Sydney had hit an all time weather low in the last 7 years and had storms and non stop rain! We still managed to do everything we had planned which included visiting Bondi Beach (we nearly blew away) ! After my return from Sydney I attended the Groove in The Moo music festival where I enjoyed good music and yummy food but unfortunately terrible weather once again and a lot of mud! Back to Uni now have a lot of study to catch up on but thankful for a wonderful two weeks off! I have included photos from my holidays one is of my friend Chloe’s farm, I have Brittany and me in Sydney opera house, One of Britt getting blown away at Bondi and me and some of my mates before the music festival! Hope you enjoy! Check in soon!

1 3 2 4

Inbound Student Blogs Student Exchange 101