If you aren’t finding enough time to read all that you want, have you tried podcasts? They’re great for listening in the car or while doing the dishes and are often recorded in bite-size segments for convenient listening.
Here are some of our picks:
- Peering In – a new podcast that discusses simple but meaningful teaching strategies shared by peers, hosted by our very own A/Prof Ingo Köper and Anna Smith
- Teaching in Higher Ed Podcast
- HEDx Podcast
- Hybrid Pedagogy Teacher of the Ear Podcast
- Meet The Education Researcher
- ASCILITE Wavelength Podcast
- The eLearning Coach
- Tales of Teaching Online
If you have a favourite podcast, or maybe even host one yourself, let us know!