The grants provide industry-led collaborations with short term (up to three years) matched funding of up to $3 million to develop important new technologies, products and services. You can use funding to support costs directly related to the project, including for:
- new research
- proof of concept activities
- pre-commercialisation of research outcomes
- industry-focused education and training activities, such as internships and secondments between industry entities and research organisations.
- conferences, workshops, symposia related to the joint research
- related information sharing and communication initiatives related to the joint research.
To apply you must::
- be in a collaboration which contains at least two Australian industry organisations including one small or medium-sized enterprise (SME) and at least one Australian research organisation
- be able to match the funding sought.
Applications close: 24 September 2019 5:00 pm AEST