You are invited to apply if your project aligns to the following topics:
- EMERGING HEALTH CARE SOLUTIONS AND ALTERNATIVE MODELS THAT ENGAGE AND SUPPORT HEALTH CARE USERS
- Use of technology and innovative digital health care solutions.
- Evaluation of new models of telehealth that have improved health care accessibility.
- Evaluation of emerging models of acute care delivered in the community, including General Practitioner led models of care.
- MANAGEMENT OF JOINT PAIN
- Supporting people with pain to self-manage their condition (e.g. back pain).
- Innovative non-invasive solutions to assist people with joint pain.
- Standardising clinical care to improve adherence to best practice.
More information can be found here – https://www.hcf.com.au/about-us/hcf-foundation/hcf-foundation-applications
Applications close: 5pm on Thursday 13 August 2020 (AEST), funding from 1 January 2021.
Reviewers reports are not required. All that is necessary this year is two reviewers contact details. Reviewers will only be contacted by the Foundation if their input is deemed necessary.
Please note: There is no dollar amount specified. What HCF Research Foundation wish to see is a project, and the funding required to achieve project objectives. They are interested in the project application overall and then they look at translation.
Past applications have been funded ranging from $40,000 to $300,000. Infrastructure fees will not be funded.