Flinders Business Analytics (FBA) provides a wide range of reports and data about students, human resources, research, surveys, finance and more in one convenient location. The data has recently been updated to include 2014 completions, and therefore the attrition, retention and success rates of the 2014 cohort of students.
The extensive data available in FBA includes:
- Corporate reports about Students, including enrolment trends at Faculty, School and Course level, attrition, retention, graduate employment rates and topic completion status;
- Corporate reports on research, including publications by category and research income by category at Faculty and School level;
- Corporate reports about staff, including FTE for academic and professional staff
- Course summary profiles
- Pivot tables about students and staff
- Historical trend data for 5 to 10 years.
A number of workshops have been scheduled to help you get the most out of FBA. The one-hour workshops include a short structured exercise which focuses on one aspect of using FBA, and a Q&A session to provide opportunity for your specific queries. Upcoming workshops will focus on attrition and retention data, pivot tables and Student Evaluation of Teaching.
Book into one or more of the training workshops here Flinders Business Analytics – User Workshops .
You can also log on to FBA (using your FAN and password) and have a look around.
For more information contact Planning Services