Do you want to know about 2017 enrolments? How about applications for commencement in Semester 2?
Have you been asked to find out how commencing student enrolments in a course are going compared to last year? Do you want to know how many students are enrolled in your topic? Do you want to follow how applications for enrolments in Semester 2 are tracking?
These questions – and a whole lot more – can be easily answered using Flinders Business Analytics.
Flinders Business Analytics (FBA) provides a wide range of reports and data about students, human resources, research, surveys, finance and more in one convenient location.
With enrolments underway, it now includes 2017 enrolments and load and is updated daily.
The extensive data available in FBA includes:
- Reports about Students, including enrolment trends at Faculty, School and Course level, attrition, retention, graduate employment rates and topic completion status
- Reports on student applications through SATAC
- Reports on research outputs, including publications by category and research income by category at Faculty and School level;
- Reports about staff, including FTE for academic and professional staff
- Course summary profiles
- Historical trend data for 5 – 10 years.
A number of workshops have been scheduled to help you get the most out of FBA. The one hour workshops include a short structured exercise which focuses on one aspect of using FBA, and a Q&A session to provide opportunity for your specific queries.
Book into one or more of the training workshops here Flinders Business Analytics – User Workshops .
You can also log on to FBA (using your FAN and password) and have a look around.
For more information contact Planning Services