The College of Business, Government and Law is delighted announce its new Flinders Law Board of Advisors, a group of industry and sector leaders who will provide the College with ‘big picture thinking’ and wise independent counsel.
The formation of the Board is an exciting development that will help the College ensure that Flinders law programs remain at the forefront of world-leading legal education.
The Board met for the first time on 27 November 2017 and will meet quarterly in 2018.
The College looks forward to working with its Board members and to the valuable contribution they will make to the delivery of Flinders’ law curriculum.
Members of the Board are (* = alumni):
- Joshua Annese*, Partner, Piper Alderman
- Julie-Anne Burgess, State Courts Administrator/Chief Executive
- Gabrielle Canny, Director, Legal Services Commission
- Justice Sam Doyle, Supreme Court of South Australia
- Kirsty Dunn*, Chief People and Development Officer, Thomson Geer Lawyers
- Catherine Evans, Principal, KIT Legal
- Joseph Glatter*, Director, Contracting, Department of Planning Transport & Infrastructure
- Paul Gordon*, Senior Associate, NDA Law
- Maria Ho*, Partner, Minter Ellison
- Gordon Radford, Partner, Johnson Winter Slattery
- Ian Robertson, SC, Brian Martin Chambers
- Rebecca Sandford*, Senior Associate, HBL Ebsworth
For more information about law courses at Flinders, see the College of Business, Government and Law website.