Flinders’ Human Resources System will undergo an upgrade commencing at 3PM on Friday 6 July and continuing over the weekend until 5PM on Sunday 8 July 2018.
During the upgrade, a number of associated services will be unavailable. Staff are asked to please submit any urgent requests prior to the upgrade period and allow sufficient time for required approvals.
The upgrade has been scheduled over the weekend and at a quieter time of the year to ensure there is minimal impact to staff, and University processes.
- ESS (Employee Self Service, used for booking leave, submitting Casual Professional timesheets)
- HR System ( PUI )
- Discoverer reports
- Parking (purchasing car parking permits)
- Jobs@Flinders (used to apply for jobs online)
- FlindersPro – including:
- Engaging & Paying Casual Academics
- Engaging Casual Professionals
- Staff International Travel
- Employment Variations
- Additional Hours for Part-time staff
Why is Flinders upgrading?
An upgrade will realise several benefits, including new and improved functionality and improved security and support of the system.
2018 Payment Summaries
The HR System and ESS upgrade will not impact the issue of Payment Summaries. It is anticipated that the 2018 Payment Summaries will be available for all staff on 10 July 2018 via ESS. An all staff email will be sent when the Payment Summaries are accessible.