A new physiotherapy student clinic will open at Flinders University on 8 April 2019 and will offer $10 appointments to staff, students and the broader community.
The clinic will be staffed by students of the Master of Physiotherapy Program, supervised by expert Flinders University physiotherapy team staff. It will provide valuable practical experience for students while delivering quality physiotherapy services at a very low cost, operating from consulting rooms at Flinders Vision.
Student clinic services:
- comprehensive physiotherapy assessment and management
- pain and injury management
- postural assessment and postural pain management
- sports analysis, risk identification and injury management
- post-operative, orthopaedic management
- exercise advice, prescription, monitoring and progression
When: Monday – Thursday (from the 8th of April onwards)
Where: Flinders Vision, Flinders University Sturt Campus (Adjacent Car Park 13)
Appointments can be made by calling 7221 8700 between the hours of 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
Please note that no rebates are available for this service.