‘Research Activate and Communicate’ is an initiative to bring Flinders’ research community together to inspire, inform and share strategies that drive research success.
In the week beginning 24 June 2019, Research Development and Support (RDS) in partnership with Flinders Library and the Office of Communication, Marketing and Engagement (OCME) will be running a series of training and development workshops.
Sessions will cover a breadth of topics core on:
- research funding applications and research-group development strategies
- exploring the commonalities of successful funding applications
informing publication strategy
- publishing with impact – making the most of your outputs
- benchmarking your career
- academic profile management
- working with the media
In addition, external experts will be leading training in:
- establishing yourself as a thought leader
- engage and captivate – persuasive presentation skills
- social media for researchers
- searching for research funding – a masterclass
Please contact Dr Marina Delpin, Manager: Researcher Training, Development and Communication with any questions.