The College of Medicine and Public Health is appointing a Dean (People and Resources) and is calling for internal expressions of interest from suitably qualified Flinders University staff.
The position will be offered on a fixed term basis for a period of three years.
How to apply
- Required documentation:
- a copy of a current CV
- a two-page cover letter, addressing the Key Position Capabilities that outlines your suitability for the role
- the names of two referees
- To apply:
- please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- all applications should be addressed to Professor Jonathan Craig.
- email subject line should read: Expression of Interest – Dean, People and Resources
Candidates with the required capabilities are invited to apply. The full list of capabilities is described on the position description, these include but are not limited to:
- a PhD or equivalent qualifications
- outstanding record of academic achievement
- demonstrated ability to contribute constructively to the overall strategic performance and positioning of the College
- highly developed strategic, organisational and management skills and ability to manage and lead staff in a demanding and changing global higher education environment
- proven ability to analyse, interpret and present complex data and build business cases supported by clear evidence, making recommendations and contributing to the development of staffing and operational plans
- experience in managing, leading, coaching and mentoring staff, including the management of academic workload in accordance with agreed workload models
Expressions of interest in the position must be emailed no later than 5:00pm Wednesday, 19 June 2019.
Contact Peet de Villiers, People and Culture Business Partner in the College of Medicine and Public Health to obtain a copy of the position description, or for any questions.