Flinders University has renewed its membership to CEDA (the Committee for Economic Development of Australia) and staff are able to access member information and benefits.
A national, independent, member-based organisation, CEDA has provided thought leadership and policy perspectives on the economic and social issues affecting Australia for over 50 years.
Employees of member organisations are able to access:
- Discounted member rates including for guests at CEDA public and member-only events. Click here to see upcoming events.
- Opportunities to host key clients at corporate tables and receive priority seating.
Topics for CEDA’s 2019 research agenda include the effects of temporary migration, innovative approaches to break the cycle of entrenched disadvantage and the pulse of Australian businesses. More than 780 Australian organisations are members of CEDA, view current members.
Join the conversation and stay up to date:
- Receive invitations to CEDA events and updates by subscribing to CEDA.
- Engage and drive the conversation with CEDA on LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter by following @ceda_news.
- Read and participate in debate on the CEDA blog which features thought leadership from Australia’s leading thinkers on the economic and social issues facing Australia.