The Student Hub and Plaza has enhanced student experience and improved the University’s ability to support students. This vision to consolidate more services at the heart of campus has progressed with a brand-new home for Flinders International.
Now open for business at its new location on level 1 of the Professional Services Building, Flinders International provides a range of student-facing services including:
- Course information, and assistance with application and admission requirements for prospective international students.
- Support and services for current Flinders international students spanning study and social life, as well as appropriate referral to services on campus and within the local community.
- Information and support for all Flinders students seeking an international experience as a part of their studies through the Learn Without Borders program.
The new space is a ‘one-stop’ shop for students seeking any of these services, in a convenient location adjacent to and accessible from the Hub.
This position will help students to find their way to international services, which were previously spread over a number of different areas.
The relocation and consolidation project has delivered a multi-faceted and interdependent program of works to create:
- A single, prominent, Flinders International student service space at the heart of the campus
- A single, purpose built, welcoming, friendly service desk for Flinders International with support staff in close proximity.
The new home of Flinders International significantly improves service experience. It’s central location provides students with easier access to services and support, in close proximity to Flinders Connect, the Central Library, FUSA, study areas, retail and social services.