A series of non-accredited short courses has been launched by Flinders University and digital illustration partner CDW Studios covering character design, animation, graphic design and concept art, while a new six-month course will equip students to create bespoke legal software.
The digital design courses will commence in August and will run for 12 weeks. They are taught online by industry instructors who are specialists in their fields, at a cost of $950 with a 10% discount available to Flinders University alumni.
- Introduction to character design
- Introduction to concept art
- Introduction to 3D
- Introduction to 3D animation
- Introduction to graphic design
The Flinders University and CDW Studios digital illustration school is ranked in the world’s top ten.
Coding the law
This short course will commence on 1 August in an online, self-paced format over six months.
- A completed legal software application
- Industry-standard coding and web design skills
- Insight to potential opportunities for transforming your organisation’s processes
- Expert feedback on your legal software application to help digitise your business, and the opportunity to engage with industry professionals
The course is ideal for members of the legal profession or other professionals with an interest in using technology to transform the law. Expert tuition will be directed by Mark Ferraretto who is an experienced Vice President, Managing Director and legal professional. The cost is $3,000 with an alumni discount of 25%.