It’s Women’s Health Week – 7 to 11 September – and Flinders Sport & Fitness is celebrating all week with games, giveaways, massages, information, prizes and more to help women make the most of their health.
The fitness centre is offering free gym use for all female students on sighting of their student card, with all women invited to grab a passport and collect two activity stamps to be in the running for a great prize.
Passports can be collected from Flinders Sport & Fitness reception, or in the Hub on Wednesday.
Activities for the week:
- Monday 7 September: Health checks at the Hub, Bedford Park
- Tuesday 8 September: What’s here for women on campus, and how to look after your health (online)
- Wednesday 9 September: Expo with health checks, information, giveaways and more at the Hub
- Thursday 10 September: Join a Mindfulness walk (12noon), or Yoga (4pm) at the gym
- Friday 11 September: Celebrating notable women on social media all day
Contact Flinders Sport & Fitness to find out more.