Get to know the revamped FLO by booking into a roadshow over November to February.
On 16 December FLO will get a facelift as part of the regular FLO upgrade cycle. Staff are now able to book into roadshows scheduled from November to February that will demonstrate the changes.
The upgrade will include:
- A more contemporary look and feel
- Better ability to control the way topics are viewed on the dashboard
- Improved navigation
- More mobile friendly
- A timeline feed for students showing upcoming due dates
- Easier access to recently visited topics and activities
This video provides an overview of the navigation and look and feel changes.
What does this mean for teaching staff?
- You will still be able to perform all the same functions you can now (plus some new ones – particularly improvements to forums, quizzes, assignments and gradebook)
- After the change some functions may be found in a slightly different location, or may be performed in a slightly different (more intuitive) way
- There are many key elements that will remain the same (eg. menus, icons) providing a level of familiarity
- At first glance your topic will appear different, but rest assured this is only the aesthetics. The content and layout of your topic modules will remain unchanged.
If you have any questions, please contact the Online Learning and Teaching team in your College.