Need to stop procrastinating? A new workshop has been designed to strengthen your productivity mindset and provide you with the tools and strategies to use your time well. Participants will also have the opportunity to share their own best practices initiatives with the team.
Productivity with P.U.N.C.H. will be held on Friday 27 May from 10am-11.30am, and will feature a special guest lecture from Jane Wundersitz who will help you learn strategies to cope with:
- Understanding “The Procrastinators Motto” and why it demotivates us.
- Why do we procrastinate and how to overcome it.
- Email mania
- Eat that frog
U: Urgent VS Important Matrix
- Evaluate where you currently spend your time.
- What is important and what is urgent in your role, and what comes first.
N: New Projects
- A compelling vision
- Getting started
- Effective and efficient meetings
C: Collaboration productivity hacks
- Persuasive language
- Delegate effectively with working styles in mind
- Notice and appreciate strengths at optimum in others
H: Heighten your energy
- Mental, emotional and physical energisers
- Insight into current trends and studies
Jane is passionate about translating cutting edge research into practical strategies to support people to productively thrive and collaborate effectively.
The modern working environment is fast paced and continually changing. We have varied communication channels, virtual teams, technology updates, meetings and various emotional, interpersonal and time pressures. Many people spend their days in a frenzy of activity, but can at times achieve very little, because they are not concentrating their effort on the things that matter the most.
For more information and to register, click here: https://ienrol.flinders.edu.au/index.php/course/HWB