As works continue that will connect our new Health and Medical Research Building and Flinders Village to essential services, please be aware that conditions and speed restrictions remain in place.
Works during the coming week include:
- From Wednesday 2 November, works will affect the northern area of University Drive for traffic exiting campus. While every effort will be made to minimise disruption, particularly during peak times, there may be some delays.
- Works to the south of the University Drive and Sturt Drive intersection will commence later this week.
- On Saturday 5 November, works will take place at the Sturt Road and University Drive intersection. Travelling east along Sturt Road, only one turning lane into campus will be available between 6am and 8pm, and one right turning lane from University Drive onto Sturt Road.
- Over the weekend, works will occur on the corner of University Drive and Sturt Drive. For vehicles travelling north along University Drive, note that there will be no right-hand turn available into Sturt Drive. Vehicles travelling west along Sturt Drive will be not be able to turn right (north) into University Drive. Please use alternative routes. Where possible, avoid the area during the weekend.
- Next week, works will continue south along University Drive, in the area between Sturt Drive and Sports Road. This will affect northbound traffic, which will be reduced to one lane.
Please take additional care when travelling on University Drive. Slow down, follow all signed directions and allow additional time to travel through the campus. Where possible, please consider Flinders Drive as an alternative route.
For any queries, please contact HMRB@flinders.edu.au