This is a fantastic opportunity for nurses, doctors, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Practitioners, midwives, academics and allied health professionals to become part of the Remote Primary Health Care Manuals (RPHCM) voluntary team of Secondary Reviewers.
The RPHCM are a suite of clinical manuals designed by remote practitioners, for remote practitioners.
The vital role of secondary reviewers is to look at one or more updated protocols and comment on their readability, accuracy and practicality in remote clinics, contributing across all levels of the review process which is facilitated by the RPHCM Editorial Committee and project team.
The RPHCM suite is made up of the following five clinical manuals that work together:
- CARPA Standard Treatment Manual
- Minymaku Kutju Tjukurpa – Women’s Business Manual
- Clinical Procedures Manual for remote and rural practice
- Medicines Book for Aboriginal Health Workers
- Reference Book for the Remote Primary Heath Care Manual