To help researchers meet their requirements of ACRCR and grant funding, we now have available an online Data Management Planner, taking the guess work out of storing and managing data and having 100% control.
Why use our new online planner?
- Specifically designed from input received from our Researchers at Flinders.
- Ensures compliance with the ACRCR and grant funded obligations.
- Provides consistency and instant collaboration across Flinders and externally.
- Minimises data loss and enables cyber protection.
- Streamlines the process of data management and supports the future needs of research data.
- The online Research Data Management Planner (DMP) is now available in ServiceOne under Research Services.
- Click on the DMP Planning access title displayed on the Research Services landing page and follow the prompts.
- For any queries, please submit a ServiceOne Request (Library Research Query).
- In FLO, access QRG’s and bite size training videos (note: you will need to self-enrol to the site). Scroll to bottom module to view the resources. https://flo.flinders.edu.au/course/view.php?id=65053#section-12
- Further training sessions and support will be provided early next year.
- Contact your Library representative for support.