Five lockers available for the secure charging of laptops are located in the Central Library (near Central Printer 1 on the western side of the building.) Access procedures are as follows:
- Lockers may be used for a 2 hour period by current students, faculty, alumni of Flinders University
- Keys to the lockers are held at the Central Loans Desk; they may be borrowed for a 2 hour period on presentation of a library card
- Keys may be taken out of the Library, but must be returned to the Loans Desk (in the Readings Returns box) by the end of the 2 hour loan period
- Demerit points will accrue for the late return of a key
- Lockers may not be booked ahead or reserved
3 thoughts on “New! Laptop charging lockers”
I like this Idea but whats the chances of having something like this at the Sturt library?
Good idea – also, how about Medical Library?
In 2011, the Library is providing laptop lockers for students to use in the Sturt and Medical Libraries as well as the Central Library. The same rules apply (as above) – just borrow a locker key from the relevant Library loans desk.
Nursing & Health Librarian
Comments are closed.