Travelling and Homework

Gaint Fig Tree in Cairns

Over the mid semester break I traveled to Cairns to enjoy Queensland and the Great Barrier Reef. The reef was beautiful and everything I expected. I was able to scuba dive, snorkel, kayak, bush walk, and just enjoy the beaches. I’m getting more used to the club and bar life. It’s nice being able to go out and have a drink with dinner. I’ll soon turn 21 so I’ll be able to go out in the cities when I go back to America also. Along with my travels I have had to complete some projects for school. I have about half my midterms completed. Nothing to difficult but that’s what most of my time has consist of lately. Traveling and homework. It has also started to warm up in Adelaide. The sun is really hot and bright here. One of my friends got sun burnt so bad he had to go to the doctor. I’m looking forward to laying out on the beaches when it gets really warm. I was able to visit Brighton beach and play some soccer in the sand last weekend which was nice. Otherwise everything is pretty good. Living on campus is ok. I really like cooking for myself, I’ve lost a lot of weight. I don’t get sun burnt but I got really dark from the sun. And who ever created Netflix is a wonderful man or woman.

Inbound Student Blogs Student Exchange 101