The Wellbeing Ambassador Program is for students at Flinders University interested in contributing to student wellbeing.
Students will be provided with free training, engage with students during wellbeing events, and contribute to numerous wellbeing initiatives.
The program is linked with the Horizon Awards program.
What does the role involve?
- Championing mental health and wellbeing events such as RUOK? Day and University Mental Health Day.
- Providing consultation to the Health, Counselling and Disability Service to support responsiveness to student needs.
- Supporting student wellbeing initiatives and developing your own initiatives.
- Attending free training such as event management and mental health first aid.
- Contributing to regular Wellbeing Ambassador meetings.
What is my commitment?
A minimum of two hours per month, but ultimately contributing an amount that works for you.
How do I apply?
Where can I learn more?
Ali, the wellbeing promotion office at OASIS will be running an information session about the program on the 7th March at 11.30 at OASIS.