Be Well Plan Alumni Email Group

Join the Be Well Plan Alumni group to receive regular emails and participate in exclusive masterclasses focused on mental health and resilience—email Gareth at gareth.furber@flinders.edu.au to sign up!

Did you do the Be Well Plan here at Flinders?

To remind yourself of what the Be Well Plan is, visit this post. In short, it is a program that teaches actionable strategies for improving, protecting or repairing your mental health and resilience.

If you did, you are eligible to join the Be Well Plan Alumni group (go you!!)

At this stage, it is an email distribution list of previous Be Well Plan participants who’d like to get the occasional email from me (approximately every 3 weeks) talking Be Well concepts. In those emails I’ll be exploring different activities and practices that support good mental health.

It is also for those that want to stay connected with the program and other participants. To support that networking aspect, I’ll be running some Masterclass sessions in Semester 2, specifically for the Alumni group where you can join with past participants to deep dive on some of the topics covered in the program.

Essentially, if you enjoyed the program and are still interested in learning more about how to look after your mental health, this might be the group for you.

Signing up is easy. Just email me (gareth.furber@flinders.edu.au) with the subject line ‘Be Well Alumni’ or similar and ‘yes’ and I’ll add your email to the existing list. Note: this group is limited to those that have done the program. 

If you haven’t done the Be Well Plan before, but are interested in doing it, also email me (address above) but let me know that you’d like the do the actual Be Well Plan program itself. I am taking expressions of interest for Semester 2 and if we get enough students wanting to do it, we will go ahead 😊

Be Well Plan Community Disability News eMental Health Resources Flinders services and programs Mental Health Participate Psychological Tools Training Well-being at Flinders