The Australian Learning Analytics Summer Institute (ALASI) is the main forum in Australia for the exchange of knowledge, innovation, and experiences in the area of learning analytics.
The program highlights:
- keynotes by Professor Sue Bennett (University Wollongong) and Associate Professor Sandra Milligan (University of Melbourne)
- three panel discussions
- 14 interactive workshops
- several networking sessions.
This year’s ALASI is organised in cooperation with:
- Society for Learning Analytics Research (SoLAR) as part of the network of LASI-Locals
- ASCILITE and conveniently precedes the annual ASCILITE 2018
- Early bird registration expires on 20 October 2018.
- SoLAR and ASCILITE members have discounted registration rates.