Save yourself time by using Leganto, the new Readings system. Let the Library source materials and manage copyright compliance. Build a reading list that includes a range of resource formats. See what resources your students are using.
How is Leganto different? What are the benefits to me?
With Leganto, you can put any number of resource types into your readings list including (but not limited to):
- books and book chapters
- streaming videos
- government reports
- lecture slides.
Build your readings list from our library collection, when you’re browsing online, from databases or your own personal collection.
- Manage and update all your readings lists in one place.
- Update your readings list quickly and easily throughout the teaching period.
- Leganto reading lists are ‘live’, so students see changes immediately. Adding resources from our licensed subscriptions will automatically complete, without the need for Library intervention.
- The Library will do the work to source appropriately licensed resources and manage copyright compliance.
- The Library will maintain links and access.
- Structure reading lists to your own teaching practices.
- Monitor student engagement through system analytics – view reports to see what citations students are looking at, see full-text access views, and when students are accessing resources.
Where can I get help with my readings list?
Contact the Learning Access Team via the Readings query in Service One.