ACEN is again offering three Work Integrated Learning (WIL) research grants up to $10,000 each.
Applications are invited on topics related to one of the following themes identified through the National WIL Strategy and the 2018 ACEN National Research Symposium:
- Innovative and scalable WIL models
- WIL and global mobility
- Leadership in WIL
- Digital technology enabling WIL
- Building learner agency and professional identity through WIL
- WIL practices supporting diverse learners
The grants are intended to:
- build the capacity of ACEN members to undertake research into WIL
- promote and support scholarship in WIL
- develop effective mechanisms for identifying, developing, disseminating and embedding research-based practice in WIL programs
- leverage opportunities for collaboration in WIL research and the sharing of WIL resources.
An information session on the research grants will be held via Zoom, 12.00–1.00pm on Thursday 4 April 2019 AEDT.