The teams across CILT continue to develop good practice guides (GPGs) and tip sheets. These are peer reviewed by staff from across Flinders who are specifically chosen for their expertise and knowledge in the area of focus of the GPG or tip sheet. You may be tapped on the shoulder soon!
The recently developed GPGs and tip sheets have a similar focus to those discussed last month. They cover the use of the FLO ecosystem as well as covering other aspects of teaching and curriculum development.
- Good practice guide – Developing learning outcomes
- Good Practice Guide – Students are engaged in authentic and experiential learning
- Good practice guide – Considerations associated with planning the creation of videos for teaching
- Tip sheet – Teaching offshore students online
- Tip sheet – Running hybrid classes
- Tip sheet – Using FLO to check students’ understanding
- Tip sheet – Communication, interaction and collaboration tools in FLO
- Tip sheet – Managing FLO for students in different time zones
- Tip sheet – Using captions and transcripts
Others nearing completion cover areas such as various aspects of assessment, creating inclusive classrooms (when teaching face to face), supporting student online engagement and cultural appropriate teaching.
The Learning and Teaching site provides the ever increasing list of Good Practice Guides and Tip sheets. Add it to your bookmarks today!