CILT and FUSA are looking for your examples of FLO sites that go above and beyond to provide students with a quality digital learning experience.
Both staff and students can nominate a FLO site to be considered for final selection into the Best in FLO Showcase as part of the Flinders University Festival of Learning and Teaching in November.
Final selection will be made by a panel of students and will be informed by alignment to the Draft Guidelines for Digital Learning with a particular focus on:
- Appealing visual design
- Ease of use and accessibility
- Effective organisation of site including scaffolding of activities and assessments
- Communication & interactivity opportunities
- Use of technology and online tools
- Student supports & resources
- Opportunities for students to provide feedback in real time.
All nominees will receive a coffee voucher, with those selected for the Showcase receiving an additional lunch voucher from Flinders Tavern.
You can nominate here: https://qualtrics.flinders.edu.au/jfe/form/SV_6mqzMTVR249iQ6N
Nominating is easy and there is no limit to how many FLO sites you can nominate.
All nominations are due by October 16.
The Best in FLO Showcase is brought to you by The Centre for Innovation in Learning and Teaching (CILT) and the Flinders University Student Association (FUSA).
Any questions please contact Anna Smith in CILT.