The Association for Learning Technology have partnered with Reclaim Hosting’s domains conference to present this year’s event. It will explore the value of and limitations of Open Education in a (post)pandemic world. Themes include:
- Openness, care and joy in the times of a pandemic
- Open Education responses to surveillance technologies and data ownership in education
- Open in Action: open teaching, educational practices and resources, how you might be using Domains and other tools
- Shifts in agency and creativity as empowerment of learners and educators
- Open Source Tools: infrastructure, cloud environments, targeted teaching tools.