Introducing…

Each month we will profile a member of CILT staff, giving a glimpse into what makes them tick. This month we profile Nalini Klopp, Manager, Work Integrated Learning.

What do you like the most about working at Flinders?
I love that I meet new people and make new discoveries about Flinders every day. I have been here seven years, the longest I have stayed with any organisation, and yet I continue to find it interesting and new.  Most rewarding is the opportunity to have a positive influence on student experience through great program design. I can think of so many students I have had the pleasure of watching transition from student to professional, and who are now returning to give back to current students. And the real joy is how much they have taught me along the way.

What’s one thing that can instantly make your day better?
Solving a problem, or making something better. Those ‘ah ha’ moments are just gold and usually come when discussing a problem with others. It is amazing how satisfying this can be, as it not only improves a process, it also helps in build a team.

What is something you are looking forward to in 2021?
Can I say I look forward to time slowing down slightly? It has been such a hectic start to the year as we all try to achieve our built up plans from last year as well as achieve this year’s goals. It has felt like an absolute whirlwind. I don’t know if it is possible, but I have my fingers crossed for all of us!

CILT Staff Profile