Job Opportunity: Research Associate

There is currently a position open for a Research Associate who will work on the “Play It Again” project, a multi-disciplinary project to create a playable history of Australasian digital games, for industry, community and research purposes. The focus of this research is in porting original legacy game code to run on a new hardware and software platform and developing automated techniques to do so.
See Jobs@Flinders position 15186 for details.

Uncategorized

2 thoughts on “Job Opportunity: Research Associate

1. 1. Your job link appears out of date above.

2. I have a “shed full” of old computers, software, paperware and parts. It is not specifically game oriented. i just collected “stuff”. eg 5″ and 8″ drives, Apples, a Tandy TRS-80 system, many Commodore bits, documentations, and mags re Amiga (and i think an Amiga-500 somewhere), HP calculators. Fair to poor condition.

If you had specific needs for your collection I could search. Else I will dump it soon (5years?). I am 71 years old at least. There are others with better collections I know about.

I don’t know if anything is specifically Australian developed except a version of FORTH (Melbourne, c 1980?)

Bob, Prospect

2. Hi Bob,
    1. The link has expired, because the closing date for the position has passed.
    2. Thanks for letting us know about your ‘shed-full’ of stuff. Would be interested to talk. Please get in touch – melanie.swalwell [at] flinders.edu.au
    Melanie