My eQuals is coming to Flinders

Digital Student and Teaching Services (DSTS) is partnering with the Graduations Team within Student Administration Services (SAS) to delivery digital documents to Flinders students.

Flinders University will soon be joining other Universities around Australia and New Zealand by enabling students to have online access to parchments (testamurs), academic transcripts and other formal credentials documents using My eQuals.

My eQuals is the official platform providing secure access to digital, certified documentation, anytime, anywhere.

My eQuals allows users to securely view their certified digital documents via an online portal, and share them with third parties, including employers and other universities.

Benefits for Students

• Anytime, anywhere access to their certified credentials documents.
  • Ability to share verified study records (to employers, recruiters, and other universities).
  • Faster decision making by employers and universities verifying these documents.

Benefits for Flinders

• Efficiency in gaining access and verifying formal credentials documents.
  • Increased trust in authenticity of study records received.
  • Meet student expectations with regards to speed and accuracy of support.

Implementation of My eQuals is currently planned for early 2019 at Flinders. Graduating students will be able to access the following official Flinders University documents via the secure portal:

• Academic record (transcript)
  • Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement (AHEGS)
  • Parchment (testamur)

Information about processes and timing of making these services available for current students and alumni will be communicated closer to implementation.

The Project team responsible for implementing My eQuals at Flinders will be working with relevant stakeholders across the University to prepare for these changes, with further communications and support activities being rolled out between late 2018 and early 2019.

My eQuals News Student Centred