Working Holidays in Canada

Thinking of a working holiday? International Experience Canada provides information you need to travel and work in Canada for up to two years. You can spend time living and working in Canada, gain valuable international work experience in a bilingual country and travel across Canada while working at stops along the way.

Did you know that the Government of Canada has an arrangement with the Government of Australia to make it easier to do this? Through International Experience Canada, you can apply for a temporary work permit to travel and work in Canada for up to two years. Previous participants may re-apply as long as they meet the criteria and requirements at the time of their new application. International Experience Canada enables Australian citizens between the ages of 18 and 30 to stay in Canada for up to two years, legally work in Canada and experience another culture.

Contact Alumni Relations Officer Geoff Sauer for a brochure.

Posted in

Leave a Reply