Empower the future

The Flinders University Annual Appeal encourages continued, regular support from those closest to the University – our alumni, students, staff and friends. It recognises the power of collective giving – that many people coming together and giving modest gifts to the cause you feel most passionate about can make a big difference.

Your philanthropic support can transform the lives of students, giving them the opportunity to access knowledge and pursue their passion. Donations also make our world class research possible.

Specific causes you can donate to include scholarships, research and innovation, the art museum, the library, facilities or other areas of interest to you.

Flinders is grateful for the backing it receives from people such as Flinders graduate Bronwen Whyatt, who supports scholarships for indigenous students to increase educational attainment in the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community. “Having visited, studied and worked at Flinders University since I was a child, I have a soft spot for this great institution,” Ms Whyatt says. “I also have a deep commitment to doing what I can to assist others to reach their full potential. I support scholarships for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students because Australia has been missing out on their full potential, and I’d like to see that change.”

Make a gift online

To discuss your donation options, or for further information please call Emily Drewniak on +61 8 8201 7571 or email giving@flinders.edu.au

Graduate and donor, Bronwyn Whyatt
Graduate and donor, Bronwen Whyatt
Uncategorized