· Linkage Infrastructure, Equipment and Facilities (LIEF) 2021—29 April 2020
· Linkage Projects 2020 Assessment Round 1—22 April 2020
· Special Research Initiative (SRI) for Australian Society, History and Culture—6 May 2020
The full ARC communique can be found here.
- Clinical Trials and Cohort Studies Scheme (CTCS) – delayed, the closing date for the CTCS scheme will be extended to 25 November 2020.
- Ideas Grant Scheme – extra time, the deadline will be extended by 5 weeks, with a new closing date of 10 June 2020
- Synergy Grant Scheme – cancelled for 2020. NHMRC will consider whether it is possible to run an expanded Synergy Grant round in 2021.
- Investigator Grants 2020 – the outcomes from the 2020 Investigator Grant round to be available soon.
The full NHRMC communique can be found here.
This information and further updates have been posted to: https://staff.flinders.edu.au/coronavirus-information.
Flinders continues to be committed to maintaining, as far as possible, normal research activities. In order to ensure that we continue to meet our compliance obligations, all researchers must ensure that you are informed of these matters by reading the research information provided on that site and inform the students you supervise of changes relevant to their research.
The University continues to provide and update general information at the following websites: https://staff.flinders.edu.au/coronavirus-information; https://students.flinders.edu.au/coronavirus-information.