The Collier Charitable Fund is currently open for applications with a closing date of Wednesday, 30 June 2021. Please see the Collier website for more information about their funding program.
One application only can be submitted by the university. Therefore, we are calling for expressions of interest to be sent to email@example.com by 18 June 2021.
If you are interested in applying, please complete the attached short, 1 page EOI document and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18 June 2021.
According to the FAQs, the average grant provided by the Fund is approximately $30,000. Maximum request $50,000.
Fund 4: Public Educational Purposes in Australia encourages applications from across Australia including (but not limited to) the following areas of focus:
· early education initiatives for disadvantaged children;
· education and training for the young;
· initiatives designed to educate the public;
· improved education for First Nations Peoples, immigrant and disadvantaged communities;
· teaching, training or research carried out by universities or other tertiary institutions into any of the above areas; and
· the improvement of educational outcomes and the completion of schooling.
Should the number of EoIs received exceed that that the University is allowed to submit, the DVC-R will determine the proposal to proceed to application.
To download EOI template click here.