More than 1,000 staff have returned to Flinders’ main Bedford Park campus this week with numbers set to grow quickly, and retail outlets are ramping up in response.
Lectures are still online but campus services and supports for both staff and students remain critical.
This week has seen more food outlets expand their opening hours:
- Toly (Vietnamese in the Hub) is now open for lunch from Monday to Friday
- Local Brew in Law and Commerce is open Monday to Friday from 8am to 2pm
- The Tav is open for takeaway lunch Wednesday to Friday this week
Other food services remain open from Monday to Friday, during the below times:
- Upco from 8am to 2:30pm
- Cafe bon Voyage (Anchor Court and Laneway) from 7:30am – 2pm
- Grind and Press from 8am – 12noon
- Wuhu (plaza) from 10am to 2pm
- Pharmacy and Post Office are open normal business hours
- The Daily (Sturt) from 8am – 2pm