As we work to enhance and maintain the spaces across our campuses, please be aware of the upcoming works which might impact you.
Upper level of car park 1 and pathway to re-open
With works on the Yunggorendi Cultural Space almost complete, we anticipate that the upper level of car park 1 will return to full capacity from Friday 8 October. We also expect that the pedestrian pathway connecting this area to the campus will re-open for use on the same day.
Car park works at Sturt campus
Improvement works will be taking place in car parks 14 and 16 at the Sturt campus in the coming weeks. As a result, some car park spaces will be temporarily available in the following areas:
- Car park 14: Entire western-end row from approximately Wednesday 6 – Friday 15 October
- Car park 16: Ten bays at the western end of the middle level from approximately Wednesday 6 October to Friday 8 October.
These spaces will be inaccessible during this time. Please follow any pedestrian signage in place in the area. We anticipate that there may be minor disruptions, including some noise and dust in the area due to concrete delivery and cutting.
Temporary changes to bus loop service
The Flinders train line has been temporarily closed due to electrification upgrades to the Gawler line. The closure is in effect until 10 October.
As a result, we have made some changes to our Flinders bus services during this time:
- Station Express – during this time the bus will not enter car park 12 but will take passengers directly from Stop 27 on South Road to Registry Road.
- Campus Connector – will still drive into car park 12 and stop at Stop 27 on South Road before heading to FMC.
Our bus services run from Monday to Friday from 7am to 6pm (excluding public holidays).
Adelaide Coachlines has reflected these changes on the BusMinder app while the closure is in effect. Please contact our customer service team via Service One or on 8201 2733 with any queries.
Visit Adelaide Metro for more information about the closure or alternative bus services during this time.
Central Library tea room works
Works in the Central Library tea room will resume this coming Tuesday 5 October from 7am.
This will include joinery works, plumbing, some intermittent noise (drilling) and no access to drinking or tap water.
Please be aware that the following areas will be affected during these works:
- Coffee vending machine will be not be operational during the works
- There will be no access to the sink area or to the filtered tap – please use the kitchen facilities in the Student Hub as an alternative
It is expected works will be completed by close of business on Wednesday 6 October.