Are you interested in fostering the health and wellbeing of future generations? You can, by becoming a member of Healthy Development Adelaide (HDA), a research policy and practice network that has partners across SA, including Flinders University.
Members of this network work together to promote health and wellbeing in children and adolescents across the state, through promoting multidisciplinary research, improved policy and practice to improve the health development.
HDA membership is open to researchers, PhD students and professionals working in areas relevant to HDA’s research. If you’d like to hear more about HDA’s research priorities, please contact Flinders University representative Professor Claire Roberts by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subsidised fees offer great value for money and unlock many HDA member benefits, including:
- Access to travel grants for PhD students and early career researchers
- Access to PhD scholarships
- Eligibility to apply for HDA awards
- Free HDA event attendance certificates that contribute towards your Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points
- Building relationships with people working in areas relevant to the health and development of young children and adolescents
- Contributing your knowledge and expertise to make a difference
Click here to become a paying member, costing either $20 for one year (2022) or $50 for three years (2022 to Dec 2024) (fees exclude GST). For further information, visit the website: https://health.adelaide.edu.au/healthy-development-adelaide/get-involved