Flinders upgrades TechOne and continually enhances security around the General Ledger (GL) as part of the University’s policies – with a significant transition project currently in motion.
The Ci to CiAnywhere Finance Transition project began in 2022 to upgrade our enterprise finance software to the latest version, TechOne CiAnywhere (CiA). The next stage of the project involves go-live for all the University’s 500 GL users.
User Acceptance Testing (UAT) has been taking place across a broad spectrum of GL users and is almost complete.
GL cutover from Ci to CiA is scheduled for mid-April. Users will still have Ci Access for a short period after the go-live date, but they are encouraged to use the new CiAnywhere as soon as possible.
Support from the Project team will include:
- Before Go-Live
- Direct support from the Project Team.
- F2F and virtual training sessions.
- A recorded training session to replay online at any time.
- After Go-Live
- Direct support from the Project Team for up to two months.
- Updated intranet page with User Guides and videos.
- Multiple ‘Drop-in’ sessions will be scheduled.