The ACGR Graduate Research Impact Blog aims to promote the value that graduate researchers bring to a knowledge-based economy and our future prosperity. It highlights the importance of research graduates for the volume and quality of research conducted in Australia, the impacts Australia’s research graduates have through the research they conduct, and the vast and diverse impacts they have throughout their careers.
You can follow the ACGR Impact Blog or their social media accounts (on Twitter or Linkedin) and subscribe to the blog click here. Recent pieces include:
- Six scientists discuss what inspired them to pursue a career in science – republished from The Conversation
- Celebrating exceptional academic staff delivering impact in graduate research training
- Dr. Hoan X. Din made a PhD research break through Leading the fight against barley rust
- Southern Cross University’s Dr. Qi Guo PhD research to understand plant salt tolerance mechanisms helping increase crop production and soil health
- La Trobe University PhD candidate Portia Dilena is tracing the Australian
- Examining the impact of Australian university student protest