The Office of Graduate Research will be closed from Thursday 22 December 2022 and will re-open on Monday 9 January 2023.
If you have any paperwork due during this period please get in touch with the appropriate team before Thursday 15 December to discuss.
- Progression Queries – email@example.com
- Examination Queries – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Development Queries – email@example.com
Flinders is committed to maintaining normal research activities and notes that you may need to be on campus during the Christmas/New Year closure. If you have valid after hours access to the HDR spaces applied to your card you are able to access these spaces during the closure. If you require access and do not currently have it please arrange for this to occur prior 19 December 2022. To request building access please submit a service one request.
As there will be limited people on campus please contact Security on 8201 2880 if you need assistance.
Health, Counselling and Disability Services:
The office will be closed from 5pm on Friday 23 December 2022 and will re-open at 9.00am on Tuesday 3 January 2023. Contact numbers and places during the break are:
- For a Counselling Crisis, phone or text the Flinders Out of Hours Crisis Line. Phone 1300 512 409 or text mobile 0488 884 103.
- If there is a Medical Emergency phone 000.
- Marion Domain Medical Centre is open daily. Ph 8375 7000.
- After hours phone the National Home Doctor Service, if you require a HOME Visit, Ph 137425.
- Flinders Medical Centre, Emergency Dept is open 24hrs.
HDR students who are currently under examination
Examiners still have access to the Inspire system and can submit their reports over this period. Be assured we will prioritize sending out your results to you as soon as we return to the office.
HDR students wanting to submit their thesis
You are still able to submit your thesis for examination in Inspire during the office closure period. If you have questions about the submission process please speak to the Exams team by Wednesday 21 December.
HDR students making amendments to their thesis
Any HDR student who has thesis amendments due between the 22nd November and the 8th January 2023 will be given an automatic extension until the 9th January.
The OGR would like to wish you a safe and Happy Christmas and New Year.