Now open: the ‘Best HDR Student Publication’ is an initiative of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research). Awards will be made to students selected by each College.
Two Awards are available to the College of Medicine and Public Health (CMPH). The value of each award will be $1,000.00.
Important – read Guidelines, click here.
Key points from Guidelines:
The first author of the publication must be a Flinders University student, who has not previously won the Award, and who meets the following conditions:
- The student must currently be enrolled in a Higher Degree by Research at Flinders University.
- The publication must be published in the current year or year before, and must have Flinders University as the author’s affiliation
- Peer reviewed journal articles, refereed conference papers, book chapters only (not reviews)and books will be accepted.
- The student must only submit one publication for an award each year.
- Submission requirements for CMPH HDR Candidates
- College of Medicine & Public Health deadline: CoB, Friday 1st December 2023.
- Submit your full application to email@example.com
- Full application consists of 3 documents
- Copy of the Publication.
- Letter of Support from Supervisor, see Guidelines ‘Submission 8.’
- Word document addressing ‘Submission 2. – 7.’ detailed in Guidelines.
- Please include your student number in your email submission.
- Late applications will not be accepted.
Click here to read more about Flinders University ‘Best HDR Student Publication’.