The Embassy of France in partnership with Flinders University is offering a unique opportunity for up to eight College of Science and Engineering students to experience cutting-edge educational content, industry visits, group project work, French culture and language instruction.
The program will allow students to explore the latest trends in information technologies, including virtual reality, artificial intelligence, robotics, cybersecurity, optical and satellite communications – all while earning academic credit (equivalent to 4.5 unit topic).
Apply today for the Wasaa Academy Summer School, Brest France for three weeks from 13 – 31 January 2020. The program will be delivered at the IMT-Atlanique campus, one of the top ranked French Engineering institutes with a particular focus on marine applications.
- Open to upper level Science and Engineering students with a minimum GPA of 4.5.
- Earn academic credit for a 4.5 unit Table A topic ENGR 7720 (subject to eligibility).
- 8 x tuition fee waivers available for a three week study tour in France.
- Some out of pocket costs apply.
- Apply to Learn Without Borders by 15 October 2019.
- All successful applicants will be considered for the $500 RA Simpson scholarship.
For more information and details on how to apply, visit the Learn Without Borders webpage.
Read more about the Wasaa Academy Summer School here.