We are now in the final stages of the Compass Program. The Compass team is working on developing a new student portal to be released in phases throughout 2020.
The student portal has been designed with students for students. It aims to simplify and improve how you access and engage with support and services at Flinders, to improve student experience and success.
So, what can you expect?
The student portal will be delivered in three main phases from June through to October. This will include:
- A fresh new design, look and feel student website, which is easy to use.
- Improved layout to help you more easily find what you need online, such as support services and access to university systems.
- A tool you can use to build a personalised support plan (which can be shared with Flinders’ staff).
- A highly personalised custom dashboard that includes your:
- topic and course information
- class timetable
- completed topic grades
- personal details
- overdue Library items and fee reminders
- assessment reminders
- exam timetable
- student news and events relevant to you.
The first release is coming mid-year, with the initial launch of the student portal going live. We will keep you updated prior to all new releases and provide you with plenty of support, information and guidance to keep you across all the exciting new changes.
What to find out more?
The Compass Program is a student-centred program sponsored by Prof. Clare Pollock, Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Students). The program is run by Digital Student and Teaching Services in collaboration with Student Experience. Visit the Compass Program website for further details.