Applications for Mid Year Student Access Scholarships of $2500 each are now open.
Mid Year Student Access Scholarships are available for students who meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Australian citizenship; and
- Commencing first year of study in their first undergraduate degree at Flinders University in 2020; and
- enrolled full-time at Flinders University; and
- eligible for, or in receipt of, a Commonwealth Income Support payment, or;
- able to demonstrate financial hardship; and
- seeking, or have gained, admission to their course on the basis of their ATAR, VET qualification, Foundation Studies or Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT).
See all Flinders University Scholarships