My eQuals – Digital Documents now available!

We are delighted to announce the extension of the My eQuals platform to current students and Alumni.  My eQuals is a secure way to view, store and share your digital documents online.  All universities across Australia and New Zealand have adopted My eQuals to issue digital Testamurs, Transcripts of Academic Record (Transcript) and Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement (AHEGS).

Eligible students and graduates can securely access digital documents and share them with employers, universities, and other parties.  My eQuals guarantees integrity and authenticity by providing digitally certified documents.

Orders for digital documents can be placed via Flinders Online Payments.  Once your digital document(s) have been generated, you will receive an email from My eQuals to the address you have supplied, providing you with a link to register with My eQuals and create an account.

Information and instructions on activating/managing your My eQuals are available.

Digital Transcripts are available to all current and graduated students, Digital packages are only available to purchase for graduates prior to September 2018.  All graduates since September 2018 are issued with free digital documents upon their graduation.

A range of options exist to obtain your academic documents, please visit Official University documents for further information.

All students