The Vice-Chancellor’s Innovation in Teaching Awards recognise recent and sustainable educational initiatives that address one of five key strategic objectives of the 2025 Agenda and exemplify a culture of innovation and excellence:
- deliver a richly interactive and personalised approach to learning with a paramount focus on student success
- be an international leader in educational innovation, advanced learning technologies and learning analytics
- develop enterprising graduates equipped with the skills required for success in the knowledge economy
- engage students as partners in the co-creation of a learning experience that inspires achievement
- embed research and critical thinking as core skills for every Flinders graduate.
An application consists of a 3-5 minute video addressing the chosen strategic objective.
For information including video help pages for staff, visit the Awards website.
Applications close 1 November so get filming!