We are committed to the continued success of our students and ensuring we remain proactive in delivering career development and graduate opportunities. With this in mind the Careers and Employability team have moved all our sessions and events online via a new FLO topic.
Students can engage in:
- career development activities
- connecting and hearing from employers
- professional development opportunities
- employment opportunities.
All activities will be provided digitally, via:
- Live online sessions and events
- Pre-recorded sessions
- CareerHub resources
- Online modules and sessions for professional development
- Weekly e-newsletters with links to relevant sessions, employer information and graduate employment opportunities.
Bookings are required for our digital sessions and events and can still be made by students via the CareerHub Events page.
Here’s a list of some of the opportunities to view and book into:
- Careers Over Coffee sessions
- Job Hacks workshops
- Industry and Employer events and workshops
- Horizon Award workshops and events
- Other CareerHub events